Exterior Sewer/Septic Line Coverage rail
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- 24-hour repair hotline
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
- Locating the blockage or collapse
- Excavation to expose pipe
- Pipe replacement or repair
- Repair or replacement of seals and joints
- Fitting external valves
- Pipe cutting
- Backfilling of areas disturbed by repairs
- Restoration of your pavement, yard, or landscaping disturbed or excavated as part of a covered repair on your property
The price tag for replacing a sewer/septic line averages $5,054.*
If your sewer/septic line fails, it can cause:
- clogged/backed up drains inside your home
- sewage flooding in your basement
- sewage back up in your yard
As a homeowner, you may be responsible for the sewer/septic line on your property, and you may have to arrange and pay for any necessary repairs. This illustration shows the repairs that are performed on this line and how much licensed and insured plumbers would typically charge.
*National average repair costs within the HomeServe network as of June 2020.
Your sewer/septic line may weaken and break over time due to damage caused by normal wear and tear, including aging and ground shifting. Because this line is buried underground on your property and not typically inspected, a failure is almost impossible to predict. Without this optional coverage you may be faced with thousands of dollars in out-of-pocket expenses if a breakdown occurs and replacement is needed.
With Exterior Sewer/Septic Line Coverage, eligible homeowners can avoid paying for the costs of covered repairs to the line that takes wastewater away from their home. Help get protection from time-consuming and expensive repair costs with Exterior Sewer/Septic Line Coverage. This protection covers all types of pipe material regardless of how old it is.